MHC Counseling and Wellness Center, 13395 N. Marana Main St., Marana, Arizona, United States of America Req #1366
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
MHC Healthcare is seeking a Front Office Receptionist to join our Behavioral Health team at the MHC Counseling and Wellness Center, located in the heart of Marana, AZ. The Front Office Receptionist will provide services for the integrated front office by greeting and checking in patients, ensuring patient information is correct and collecting appropriate fees. Provide exceptional customer service to all who require services. MHC Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC), with 16 sites in Tucson and Pima County. MHC Healthcare is building a world-class integrated health care system that is committed to caring for special populations, and focused on improving health outcomes for our patients.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalency; required.
- One (1) years’ experience as a cashier/receptionist in a medical facility or public contact position; preferred.
- Bilingual may be required based on location.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Cash handling knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals from various cultural backgrounds.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles.
- Ability to handle situational stress in work environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate.
As an employee of MHC Healthcare, we share in a very strong mission: Dedication to providing Service Excellence in Promoting Health and Well Being. To support this mission in our community, MHC Healthcare believes it must start at home. Therefore, employees have many opportunities to care for our health and wellness with benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short-term disability and other benefits
- Paid time off (including holidays/vacation/sick leave/community service)
- Paid bereavement and jury duty
- Employee discount for medical services
- Tuition reimbursement
MHC Healthcare will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Click Here To Apply