Job Number: 211007
Department: University Village – Unassigned
Hours: 7am – 7:00 pm (8 hour shifts)
Virginia Mason is seeking a Customer Services Representative in our ambulatory clinic. The Customer Services Representative facilitates and coordinates the daily activities of the section to ensure that each patient feels respected, welcome and comfortable. As a Customer Services Representative you will assist providers in administering health care through telephone answering, appointment scheduling, rooming patients, managing and communicating daily schedules, ensuring revenue capture is complete/timely, and communicating test results and patient concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months customer service or medical setting experience or Associates degree.
- Professional demeanor with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communications.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task. Capable to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively present information an respond to questions from administrative and clinical staff, groups of managers, patients and physicians
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that this customer services opportunity with Virginia Mason is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Click Here To Apply