Additional Locations: (n/a)
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Urology Pelvic Health provides treatments for urological, urogynecological and gynecological diseases. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for innovative medical solutions that improve the quality of patients’ lives in urology and pelvic health. Every 21 seconds, a patient is treated with a Boston Scientific urology product. Join the cause!
The BSC Urology/Pelvic Health Sales Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities, and function in and contribute to the overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation. Successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their problem solving.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation.
- Relationships must be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Hospital Infection control, and Materials Management.
- Build and maintain constructive strategic relationships in key accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the stated organizational goals. Candidate will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets.
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
- Build sustainable business relationships.
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities.
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities.
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key accounts.
- Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive knowledge.
- Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling them on our cutting-edge technologies.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Sales management experience strongly preferred
- Medical Device experience preferred
Requisition ID: 478120
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Medical, Manager, Urology, Medical Device, Infection Control, Healthcare, Management
Click Here To Apply