Business has been really good! Our sales are up! since 2020. We are looking for an energetic sales person who would be willing to do whatever it takes to take care of the demands of our current clients and prospects!
**Hands-on training to develop into career advancement**
We at Allstate we want a highly motivated and convincing job seeker interested in beginning a new career. You will become a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative. No sales experience required, however it would be helpful. We’ll invest in your success. This sales position offers a competitive salary rate plus bonuses. We are looking to help YOU succeed and grow in this industry as our next sales representative.
Join our dynamic sales team to find a HOME.
Salary + Incentives Range: $52000.00 – $92000.00 per year
- 90 day training with the ability to advance into a commissionable sales position
- Competitive pay plan
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Hourly plus bonuses
- Health Medical
- Life, Critical Illness and Accident Plans Offered
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Create client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Be willing to obtain your Property & Casualty license.
- Have an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start and be able to handle customer rejection.
- Have the ability to answer prospective client’s questions efficiently and effectively.
- Advancement available to move into senior or management positions even mentorship to become a business owner
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply