KUCC – North
The Health Information Management Associate provides superior customer service to patients, health care professionals and payors while maintaining the confidentiality of all patients. Preps, scans, and organizes medical record information for processing. Responsible for data entry and meeting quality standards within the departments.
- Scans and organizes medical record information for processing including but not limited to incorporating documentation into the electronic medical record, sorting and entering mail, and chart tracking.
- Handles incoming telephone calls and voicemails from patients, health care professionals, and payors ensuring they are answered with appropriate follow through in a timely manner.
- Handles Release of Information for continuing care following departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs data entry and answers emails.
- Achieves consistent quality performance and meets the quality standard as defined by the department.
- Achieves consistent productivity performance and meets production standard for the specific job role.
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Note: These statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may vary dependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to travel between Health System locations
- Epic experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Create a custom Job Alert by selecting criteria that suit your career interests.
Click Here To Apply