J.C. Lewis Auto is proud to be Georgia’s oldest, continually owned and operated automobile dealership. We are proud to have served Savannah and the surrounding community since 1912. We are extremely grateful to all of our outstanding customers and exceptional employees who have supported us over the years. Without their material contributions and dedication we would not have had the opportunity to serve the community for all these years.
We are seeking a Certified Service Technicians and Mechanics for our shop!
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Select Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Technician Specific Benefits
- State-of-the-art facility with cutting edge technology
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Previous experience required
- Any Ford Certifications are ideal
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver’s license
Click Here To Apply