Want to be part of a team that’s more like friends and family than co-workers?
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar is known for offering good food, good times and some of the most awesome job opportunities around.
That’s because working at O’Charley’s puts you in the company of friends and professionals who genuinely enjoy working with one another. In fact, O’Charley’s is recognized as best in class by People Report and Chain Leader magazine for our team member referral program.
Do you have a Passion to Serve and love to have fun while you work?
You will be responsible for restaurant operations including driving and building sales and profitability and will ensure that each guest who walks through the O’Charley’s door is highly satisfied with their entire dining experience including excellent service and standards.
You will provide direction, training and coaching to team members while understanding and demonstrating O’Charley’s standards, policies and procedures, Vision of “A Passion to Serve,” and our Mission of focusing on our guests, each other, our stakeholders and the communities in which we do business.
At all times you must demonstrate O’Charley’s Values of Respect, Excellence, Communication, Inclusion, Performance and Ethics.
If you have at least 2 years of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with a general knowledge of operational procedures and shift positions, we want to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- Training – An in-depth & comprehensive Management Training Program
- Pay & Benefits – Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Life, Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan – After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts – 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Better quality of life – no late night bar hours!
OUR TEAM BRINGS A LOT TO THE TABLE!
O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar is an equal opportunity / e-verify employer.
Ocharleys is a full service, casual dining restaurant chain. In this Ocharley Restaurant Management (RM) role, you will manage restaurant front of house / service teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working as a member of the restaurant management (AM) team.
Click Here To Apply