SolastiQ is hiring Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – 2 positions for a leading healthcare provider, who is committed to delivering the highest quality patient care. With 325 beds, this full-service, acute care hospital offers comprehensive medical services in nearly every specialty including a certified stroke program, adult and pediatric intensive care, cardiology and neuroscience. The center is also known for cutting-edge robotic surgery and the region’s only kidney transplant program.
Shift: Full-time 7PM – 7AM, AND 7AM – 7PM.
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages. As a member of the patient-focused care team you will be responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance, quality control measures and other administrative or technical tasks.
6 months Clinical experience in an acute care
Associate’s in Respiratory from an accredited program
Licenses and Certifications:
Current Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) credential by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· Current Texas Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) license
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification – preferred
· Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification – preferred
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification – preferred
· Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood pressure, Lab work, and Emotional support (S.T.A.B.L.E.) Neonatal Education Program Certification – preferred
Up to 15k Sign-on bonus available and relocation assistance available for the qualified candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.79 – $30.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- 12 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- One location
Click Here To Apply