Position is offering a $2,000 bonus!
Location: Haverhill, MA – Outpatient Treatment Program. This position will also require travel between the other outpatient sites at: Saugus, Waltham, Framingham, and Weymouth. Mileage is reimbursed.
Annual salary: $70,000-$78,000
The Regional Nursing Supervisor:
- Provides ongoing support and oversight of the nursing department(s), along with the Program Director in the assigned region, to ensure services are being delivered in accordance with Spectrum’s policies and procedures as well as in compliance with all licensing, accreditation, and regulatory bodies.
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, and training of licenses and unlicensed medical staff.
- Develops the nursing schedule to provide sufficient staff coverage for delivery of quality nursing services.
- Develops the nursing on-call schedule to ensure adequate nursing coverage.
- Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Experience in substance abuse/related field or acute care inpatient healthcare environment and supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- RN (Required)
- Multiple locations
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply