We are seeking a Mobile Phlebotomist to join our team!
A Phlebotomist, EMT, Medical Tech, RN, MA,LPN., Patient Care Tech. is needed to complete Insurance Medical Exams in the Michigan area.
This is a Mobile position. Your office will be in your home. You will travel to the clients that you will need to meet with.
This is a Flexible Schedule Position; as you will make your own hours and you will decide how much you would like to work.
This is an Independent Contract position.
The Requirements are:
- 1 year practical Phlebotomy Experience.
- Live in Michigan.
- Experience taking VITALS (Height, Weight, & Blood Pressures Readings).
- Computer Literate.
- Can Pass a Federal Background Check.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
If this sparks your interest, please contact us.
APPS Paramedical Services is the largest company in the United States specialized in LIFE INSURANCE MEDICAL EXAM Pre-Screens.
Job Type: Contract
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Required).
- Location:Michigan (Required).
- United States (Required).
- Collect and store blood samples from patients.
- Distribute samples to designated departments.
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies.
- Maintain clean and healthy work environment.
- Adhere to laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in the recovery of patients with adverse reactions.
- Previous experience in phlebotomy, nursing, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Strong organizational skills.
About APPS Paramedical Services:
APPS of Grand Rapids is the leader in paramedical exams across Western Michigan. Our team is #1 in providing mobile phlebotomy and in home/office insurance physicals. We partner with national insurance companies to provide them with medical data they can use in their underwriting process. We seek skilled medical professionals who are able to work independently and have outstanding phlebotomy skills and professional bedside manner. Our examiner enjoy the flexibility of working from home across the state and value the compensation they are paid for their contracted medical services. If you are interested making your own schedule, earning top dollar for your medical skill and service. Contact our office for more information. Grand Rapids MI (616)-878-3333APPS PARAMEDICAL YOUR EXAM PARTNER FOR LIFE!
Click Here To Apply