Are you someone who has a passion for helping others? Join the EZ Comfort Hospice Care team and make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end-of-life illness.
EZ Comfort Hospice Care is a hospice provider for terminally ill patients. Every employee on our team is a valued member, it takes a team to provide great hospice care.
The Home Health Aide works as part of our team of caring and compassionate experts in order to make sure every patient’s needs are fully met, ensuring the patient and the family are comfortable and they have all the information they need.
The Home Health Aide (HHA) provides personal care, home hygiene services and other supportive services to persons who are receiving Hospice care at home. All such services will be provided in accordance with a comprehensive patient care plan and under the supervision of a registered nurse. The Home Health Aide will attend the Hospice Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) to provide feedback regarding patient status and participate in the patient care planning process.
****We are looking for HHAs to service patients in the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Simi Valley and North Los Angeles area at this time***
- Current CPR and Home Health Aide license ***REQUIRED Certified as a Home Health Aide by California Department of Health as per the California Health and Safety Code, Section 1725 – 1742*** This is NOT an unlicensed caregiver position.
- Prefer a minimum of one-year recent experience in Hospice
- Must be able to work independently and have a flexible schedule
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and company requirements and in good working order
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, dependable, excellent work ethics
- Caring and compassionate personality
Why should you apply?
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Variable/flexible shifts
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Per diem, based on experience
Job Type: Per Diem
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /per diem
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Retirement plan
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Health Aide License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Auto Insurance (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Nursing home
- Home care
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Not listed / Other
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply