The Starbucks Manager provides oversight of the coffee shop and direction to the Baristas and Starbucks Shift Leads. Prepares and serves coffee or espresso beverages to customers or guests as needed. Management-level associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of at least 3 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary duties must consist of administrative executive or professional tasks more than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also involve the use of discretion and independent judgement more than 50 percent of the time.
Requires 3 or more years of experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Possesses intermediate knowledge of subject matter.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a good team leader and possess the ability of keeping the associates motivated.
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Be incredibly friendly customer-centric love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
Greets guests takes orders or makes recommendations and prepares and serves beverages.
- Operates a cash register takes payment handles cash and returns change.
- Stocks the counter with supplies which may include pastries or other food items.
- Cleans the service or dining areas. May assist with inventory.
- Monitors execution of coffee shop functions and processes including those related to inventory pricing service delivery or special promotions.
- Maintains and distributes documentation of organizational policies and procedures;
- Effectively leads a team of Baristas and Starbucks Shift Leads to deliver the best service to customers and guests.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Starbucks store to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Inspects Starbucks space daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation cleanliness and side work duties completed. Maintain follow-through of all guest requests problems complaints and/or accidents which occur.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to ensure training of all Barista/Starbucks Shift Lead personnel using the steps to effective training according to company standards.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule associates at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Assists Department Head/General Manager in developing and ensure implementation of Starbucks promotional ideas.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues controls cost (which includes labor food maintenance etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Our DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, offers modern guest rooms and comforting amenities. Guests can enjoy our signature chocolate chip cookie, and know that this welcoming gift is only a taste of the warm, personal service they will experience.
Just steps from Universal Orlando Resort, our hotel is within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park and Universal CityWalk. We are also a short distance from all of Orlando’s popular attractions, like The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld® Orlando, Walt Disney® World Resorts, Camping World Stadium, Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, and Exploria Stadium, home of the Orlando City and Orlando Pride soccer teams.
Our full-service hotel features several dining options on property, including a full-service Starbucks® and our Sunshine Café, offering a full breakfast buffet and made to order omelets. From tasty burgers to pizza made with fresh dough, Pizza, Burgers and More satisfies our guest’s all-day cravings. And in the evening, they can enjoy a delicious dinner and drinks at our American Grill and Bar, serving American cuisine.
We also offer a 24-hour fitness center, a junior Olympic sized pool, kids splash area, and an oversized whirlpool tub. Our property can host large meetings with 63,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, including 19,624 sq. ft. of exhibit space.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Click Here To Apply