Recipient of Home Care Pulse’s “EMPLOYER OF CHOICE” award 2018 2019 2020 2021!
Come work for BrightStar Care of Santa Barbara, a company that believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. We are independently owned and operated and are looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for per diem work, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Good pay / direct deposit
- Regular performance evaluations
- Free online and in-per continuing education class that will qualify for required CEU’s for license
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Accident/Dental/Vision – plus, employer-paid Life Insurance
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist patients in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist patients in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standard
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification in California as a CNA
- Certified CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray and physical
- Licensed driver with the insured and reliable automobile – preferred
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Click Here To Apply