Do you want to Improve People’s Lives? We want you to come and work at Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities!
Title: RN Case Manager, Home Care | To assure quality patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
Hours: Days, Monday – Friday with a weekend and holiday rotation.
Territory: South West section of the Twin Cities Metro area. Our office is based in Roseville, MN and our service area covers the 13 County Twin Cities Metro area. We are looking for someone to be willing to travel throughout Interim’s service area based on the client’s needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Mileage Reimbursement / Company Car Option
- Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement – Up to $400 a year and 2 days of CEU time off
- Free Education Courses
- 100% Clinical License Reimbursement
- Locally owned and operated
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to care for our patient’s one on one in their own homes.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been improving people’s lives for more than 40 years.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN.
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience.
- One (1) year case management experience preferred.
- Preferred: Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Check out our website at https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc for more information
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Click Here To Apply