Company: Terumo BCT, Inc.
Requisition ID: 27411
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world.
We make medical devices and related products that are used to collect, separate, manufacture and process various components of blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service offerings, we touch a patient’s life every second of every day and are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we serve.
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
Working without significant direction, provides leadership in SAP operations by focusing on technology initiatives, driving implementation of new products, processes and/or technology systems globally. Acts as a key communication link between the Global Operations / Supply Chain teams and ITS. Works cross functionally among the businesses and geographies.
- Acts as “Product Owner” and represents global stakeholders from Supply Chain and Operations teams in discussion with ITS.
- Leads a Global team of SAP support function and provides SAP support across all the regions.
- Drives and aligns Operational and Supply Chain Excellence through disciplined use of Global processes, tools and programs, including effective use of technology
- Partners with global Operations and Supply Chain leadership to analyze the gaps in organization performance, determine root causes, and drive the development and implementation of learning programs and initiatives to address the opportunities and challenges.
- Works as a primary liaison within the company for SAP program initiatives and process/system alignment; facilitates sharing best practices across regional locations.
- Lead the Global Operations Master Data Management and governance strategies, including monitoring and analyzing data relationship across the ERP, SAP, and other supporting software within the organization
- Cultivates strong integration with the Global Operations Supply Chain teams to successfully identify business opportunities, support tools, and new programs in a timely and high quality manner.
- Sets business processes and analytical approaches to meet business objectives
- Leads business process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of analytics, accountability, and process alternatives to arrive at best practices
- Accountable for delivering the most Value from SAP, understanding the product features and ensuring high ROI.
- Enables high velocity approach for frequent release and continuous improvement of SAP capabilities
- Lead SAP training efforts for Operations and Supply Chain team globally and through train-the-trainer support efforts.
- Evaluates communication, documentation programs, and support tools for effectiveness
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- MBA is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- Minimum 8 years SAP experience is required.
- experience with SAP ERP implementations in PTM/PTP a plus.
- Ability to take company’s strategy, translate that strategy into an overall sub-processes, measure the process for continuous improvement, and drive changes that will deliver expected results.
- Extensive knowledge of product applications and the Business area in which they are used.
- Generates discussion and debate across the organization on key strategic issues, generating ideas and creative frameworks, and uses a combination of facts, judgment, and personal impact to build credibility and influence outcomes.
- Experience working in the context of large, complex, global organizations where working across boundaries and leading through influence are keys to success.
- Demonstrated expertise with Analystical techniques, ERP planning and shop floor execution systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business and technical problems and select, design, and implement solutions in accordance to business needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FDA Regulations.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, globally.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrated moderate to thorough knowledge of operations financial performance drivers and their implications.
- Demonstrated ability to lead major projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of information management systems.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
Typical Office Environment requirements include: reading, speaking, hearing, close vision, walking, bending, sitting, and occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Target Pay Range: $109,000.00 to $136,300.00 – Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data
Target Bonus on Base: 7.0%
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, we provide competitive total reward offerings that consist of compensation, benefits, recognition, along with a wealth of other well-being, work-life and recognition programs which support in unlocking the potential for you and your family. Included in our expansive list of benefits offerings are multiple group medical, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, life insurance and disability coverages, also a variety of voluntary programs such as group accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, pet insurance and much more. To help you save for retirement, we offer a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution and for work-life balance we have vacation and sick time programs for associates. For us, it’s about protecting the personal welfare of our associates and their families, helping to achieve personal goals and offering those extra touches for convenience, security and overall peace of mind.
- Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is part of Terumo Group, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 2019, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies reached $1 billion in revenue.
- We employ nearly 7,000 associates globally, with global headquarters in Lakewood, CO, U.S., and regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
- We manufacture devices, disposable sets and solutions at our facilities in Belgium, India, Japan, Northern Ireland, the U.S. and Vietnam. Our global presence enables us to serve customers in more than 130 countries.
- Our core values help set our direction, guide our actions and keep us true to our corporate mission of contributing to society through healthcare.
- Respect – Appreciative of others
- Integrity – Guided by our mission
- Care – Empathetic to patients
- Quality – Committed to excellence
- Creativity – Striving for innovation
- We contribute to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS), raising $1.3 million USD since 2007.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is committed to providing a safe, healthy and secure working environment. Our Colorado campus locations are tobacco-free workplaces and we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and detailed background verification.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Analytics, Medical, ERP, Manager, SAP, Management, Healthcare, Technology
Click Here To Apply