Mountaineer Recovery Center seeks individuals who desire to work at a cutting-edge behavioral health facility. Mountaineer Recovery Center offers different levels of care from residential through outpatient. Our nursing staff provide high quality patient care to include physical and mental health assessments and medication administrations. Blood Sugar monitoring, vital signs, and light wound care will also be provided.
If you are a compassionate caregiver with a background in nursing and a strong desire to serve others struggling with addiction, please submit your application!
- Licensed according to the WV Board of Nursing
- Willingness and ability to pass a federal background check
- Ability to work the midday/evening shift a must
- Ability to work rotating weekends a must
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality laws for all clients.
- Provide quality care that are in line with therapeutic standards. Measure health outcomes and record findings.
- Assists in providing training to new nursing and BHT staff.
- Adhere to infection control policies, medication administration and storage procedures, as well as controlled substance regulations.
- Adheres to incident reporting policies and procedures in a timely fashion.
- Establish compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to clients and their guests. Maintain respectful, personable, and professional interaction with all staff, clients and guests.
- Provide client education on condition, medications, and plan of care.
- Take intake information from referral sources or admission specialist and relay information to on call provider.
- Conduct and document physical assessment and contraband/safety search for all incoming clients. Full Nursing Assessment within 24 hours of arrival.
- Take and implement telephone orders within scope of practice from on duty provider, document orders and interventions into patient record.
- Document patient care and medication administration in the patient’s medical record.
- Ensure that point of care testing is completed as ordered for clients.
- Record results in electronic health record, reporting abnormal results to appropriate team (Provider on duty).
- Maintains nursing supplies, notifying appropriate staff when items are in need of re-supply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Patients and staff are required to wear PPE at all times. Temperature checks for visitors and staff upon arrival. COVID-19 tests performed for incoming patients, and on an as-needed basis for residential patients.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Kearneysville, WV 25430 (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply