Oxbo International Corporation is the worldwide leader in specialty harvesters. We design, manufacture, and distribute innovative harvesting equipment and related products for the application, berry, citrus, coffee, field corn, forage, fresh market vegetable, olives, processed vegetable, seed, and vineyard markets
We are currently hiring full time Assemblers at our Clear Lake, WI facility.
This position requires working from blue prints, electrical and hydraulic drawing and schematics and or verbal and written instructions. The use and knowledge of hand tools, measuring and testing devices and assembly hardware is required. Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assemblies are performed. The operation, testing and final inspection of all these assemblies is required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform a variety of assembly operations for preparation and installation of engines, hydraulic units and power unites on power equipment and self-propelled equipment.
- Operate a wide variety of material handling equipment including gas, propane, diesel or electric forklift trucks and/or bridge cranes.
- Perform assembly, adjusting, and finishing operations on a wide variety of parts, gearboxes, sub-assemblies and assemblies. This function may include sub-assemblies or finished products of a more complex nature, at any station or production line.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations associated with installation of gearboxes, wheel ends, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, along with the grinding and adjusting related to more complex assemblies.
– Work from drawings, wiring diagrams, shop orders, specifications and verbal instruction. Responsible for inspection of parts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 1-4-years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and work in hot or cold conditions.
- Ability to work weekends if required.
- Assembly experience highly desired
- Computer literate
TOOLS/EQUIPMENT: Ability to operate small hand tools and
air tools, and various measuring. Good mechanical or assembly understanding.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; crawl, stoop, reach with hands and arms; see and hear.
Oxbo offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. This package includes: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Life and Disability Insurance and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Reply via Indeed or apply in person at
100 Bean Street
Clear Lake, WI
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply