Gold Country Health Initiative is looking for a customer service-driven and highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Medical Office Assistant in our Jackson, CA office.
It is our mission to provide medication assisted treatment (MAT) to patients with opioid use disorder (OUD) through our comprehensive treatment program utilizing evidenced-based medications (i.e. buprenorphine, methadone and naltrexone) combined with state of the art behavioral treatment services. Our goal is to provide our patients with stability and a vision of hope for the future.
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet.
- Works as part of the intake team to ensure clients are seen promptly.
- Obtain lab work, and urine drug screens.
- Collect urine samples, test onsite and package for laboratory.
- Ensure the treatment plan of the physician or Medical Director is being followed.
- Makes appointments for clients to see physician, provide lab work and referrals for additional follow up care.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assists Office Manager with front desk duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
- Certification as Medical Assistant or Registered as Medical Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
COVID-19 Compliant. To keep our staff as safe as possible. We installed clear plastic barriers and provide PPE equipment.
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply