Equipment Management Service and Repair – EMSAR, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is a fast-growing national technical services company providing maintenance, repair and installation services to OEMs in the Healthcare, Laboratory, Self-Service Kiosk, and Critical Power sectors. EMSAR’s customer-centric model enables the Company to customize and deliver the highest quality solutions to its blue-chip and emerging client base. EMSAR’s portfolio of services includes:
- On-site technical field support, including maintenance & repair
- FDA field change orders (“recalls”)
- Bench repair and remanufacturing
- Call center
- Contract manufacturing and logistics
- FDA compliance and validation
- Project management
- Training and education
GENERAL DISCUSSION OF RESPONSIBILITIES, MISSION AND STRATEGY
We are looking for Field Service Technician I who is passionate about our core mission – to customize and deliver the best and highest quality solutions to our customers. This role will support the company’s mission, vision, and values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Follow scheduled activities and respond to all repair activities for warranty and post-warranty instruments/equipment as assigned.
- Troubleshoot, repair and verify instrument/equipment performance on all activities and field updates, preventative maintenance inspections and all required field reporting in a timely manner.
- Provide service support outside their assigned territory when required.
- Timely and accurate submittal of administrative duties including but not limited to; work orders, field service forms, expense reports, timesheets and other payroll forms.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality workmanship, documentation, customer management and demonstrates professionalism that is consistent with EMSAR’s image.
- Comply with Quality, GMP, ISO and safety regulations, adhere to company travel and expense policies.
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervisor/manager
DISCUSSION OF PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND “FIT”
Analytical: Ability to read and interpret technical instructions, safety manuals, service manuals, policies and procedures.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Entry level technical skills.
Oral/Written communication: Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Interpersonal skills: Effective communication that results in positive internal/external relationships.
Planning/organizing: Associate can prioritize and plan activities and uses time efficiently.
Works semi-independently with moderate supervision.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and,
- 0 – 2 years’ technical experience
- And/or Trade school degree, Associates degree
- Valid driver license and liability insurance
- Ability to drive personal, fleet and/or rental vehicles
Click Here To Apply