Shifts available in: Hammond and surrounding areas, Covington & Mandeville, Denham Springs. Must live in or be willing to travel.
Wilkinson Care Giving is a Home and Community Based Provider in Ponchatoula, licensed through the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals. We provide personal care attendant services to our clients in Region 9 which include Tangipahoa Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Livingston Parish, Washington Parish and St. Helena Parish. We are looking for dependable, honest and caring individuals to be apart of our team.
Shifts Available in the following locations: Hammond, Tickfaw, Albany, Ponchatoula, Covington, Mandeville, Denham Springs
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record. Employee’s vehicle must be insured in accordance with all Louisiana Department of Motor Vehicle requirements.
- Must pass a state criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must have a working cell device to clock in/out on LaSRS clock system.
As a caregiver with Wilkinson Care Giving, you will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their homes.
The primary responsibilities of a caregiver include the following:
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Washing laundry
- Running errands
- Accompanying clients to appointments
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.00 – $9.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply