Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years’ experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are looking for a Psychologist to join our team in our Flagstaff Clinic!
Provides screening, assessment, treatment planning, case management, counseling and crisis intervention, to adults, families and children/adolescents. Conduct SMI evaluations/determinations. Provide clinical supervision to doctoral psychology students
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Functions as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement treatment or case plans, assessment criteria and programmatic goals, objectives and activities.
- Provides clinical assessment and psychological testing.
- Develops treatment plans for clients in conjunction with team members.
- Attends and participates in-service training sessions and related training opportunities as made available, as well as appropriate staff meetings.
- Documents client service provided according to the approved clinical standard rules, regulations and procedures of the center.
- Educates other providers and Stakeholders regarding the program and services available as requested.
- Will coordinate closely with case manager and staff from other providers.
- Provides therapy and/or clinical case management for a full caseload of families and/or their individual members.
- Provides community consultation and education to community agencies, schools, and neighborhood groups.
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in area of specialization and attends case staffing.
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of individual members.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults (individually and in-group as therapeutically indicated) within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits as needed and case consultations with other agencies and organizations.
- Monitors caseload for re-authorizations.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per week.
- Consults with clinical staff and other community human service professionals.
- Works with others professionals to plan, market and implement new programs.
- Provides clinical supervision to practicum students and doctoral interns to fulfill requirements for program of study in the behavioral health field.
- Participates actively in agency committees when assigned.
- Completes required documentation in accordance with SBH standards.
- Conduct SMI determinations/evaluations.
- Provide clinical supervision to doctoral level psychology students.
- Supervise and sign off on completed assessments and intakes as a Clinical Liaison as required by appropriate RHBA.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age,
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology and Licensed by the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners plus 2 years of post-licensure experience.
- 1+ years supervising doctoral level psychology interns and practicum students.
- 1+ experience with working in the AHCCCC system
- 1+ years’ experience with Integrated care
- 2+ years’ experience with pain management
- Required to be available weekend, evenings, nights and holidays as scheduled.
- Willingness to work out of multiple offices.
- Certification of CPR and First Aid Training
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of Public Safety or eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of hire.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Doctorate (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply