The Loader Service Technician will be responsible for working on and around loaders under the supervision of a Supervisor in a shop or field environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Primary focus on a safe work environment and employing safe work practices on a consistent basis.
- Use of considerable judgement to plan and perform unusual and difficult work where only general methods are available and making of broad decisions involving considerable initiative and ingenuity.
- Working in a diverse team environment.
- Any other duties as appropriate and required.
- Flexibility with travel based on needs and overall company objectives.
- Forklift Task Trained
- Fire Extinguisher Task Trained
- LOTO Task Trained
- Fall Protection Task Trained
- Crane Task Trained
- Rigging Task Trained
- MSHA Certified
- Concentrated mental and visual attention in laying out or otherwise performing complex work to very close limits of high accuracy and quality; or in coordinating a high degree of manual dexterity with close visual attention for sustained periods.
- Current MSHA, valid driver license and able to pass pre-employment drug screen and physical job requirements.
- Understands and complies with safety rules
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and maintain a safe working environment by completing risk assessments, near miss cards and safety observations.
- Use of advanced trade mathematics.
- Ability to interpret and understand complicated drawings, specifications, charts and tables.
- Ability to use all varieties of precision measuring instruments.
- Equivalent to complete accredited apprenticeship in a recognized trade, craft or occupation; or equivalent to a 1-year technical college education, is a plus.
- 4 to 8 years experience working on and around loaders. This position requires a strong understanding of the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems on the loaders.
- Ability to cover on call rotation and strong interaction with customers.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a CDL.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a MSHA Electrical Card.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click Here To Apply