We have immediate openings for Full Time Registered Nurses. All shifts days, nights and weekends
**Ask about our Sign-On Bonus for Full Time positions
Kindred Hospital – Clear Lake is a 110 bed transitional care hospital, we offer the same critical care that patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. Conveniently located just off of I-45 South across from Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Our beautifully appointed hospital has the capacity for 24 intensive care beds and 86 telemetry level beds.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participate in discharge planning process.
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Perioperative Care
- Trauma Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- acute care setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply