Performs final product labeling and inspections, manages transport and storage of quarantine tissue, and maintains labeling supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs final inspection of products for proper specifications, label accuracy, and compliance with applicable regulations, standards and UMTB quality requirements.
2. Combines components for final products.
3. Applies labels to final product and adds package inserts, boxes, etc.
4. Maintains accurate inventory of post-processing, quarantine products (frozen and room temperature).
5. Performs disposition of nonconforming products as directed.
6. Coordinates and stages products for sterilization.
7. Monitors freezers and responds to alarms.
8. Supports non conformance investigations, when applicable.
9. Maintains knowledge of applicable regulations and standards related to storage, handling, labeling and inspections of tissue.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Associate’s degree preferred. Two years of experience in tissue banking or other related healthcare industry preferred.
Work is indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Overtime may be required to meet production deadlines. Some on-call and weekends may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply