Client Care Representative
***IMMEDIATE OPENING*** in Palm Harbor, FL
Sunrise Irrigation, Electric, Heating & Air is proud to be one of Florida’s leading residential service providers. When customers choose us for their home irrigation, electrical and or HVAC service needs, they can expect an amazing staff dedicated to providing them the quality, service, integrity, and convenience they deserve starting with you!
We are looking for a Client Care Representative to join our team located in Palm Harbor, FL. If you are looking to move to a dynamic, rapidly expanding company, and have what it takes to put the customer first while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment you just might be who we are looking for. Come and join us as we continue to grow.
A Client Care Representative takes all incoming client calls. Since this is a front-line client position, providing an amazing first impression to the client is essential to your success. You are also responsible for scheduling clients for their service needs while being committed to a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answer incoming calls
· Scheduling customers, remembering that the client is the No. 1 focus of our company
· Be very courteous during ANY interaction with the company’s clients.
· Good communication with the client and staff is essential!
· Make outbound calls and schedule appointments as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have great verbal communication skills with a courteous and pleasant demeanor. Attitude is contagious!!!!
· Be able to analyze a call quickly
· Great listening skills
· Enjoy working in a “team” environment
· Work in fast paced environment
· Excellent documentation and data entry skills
· Genuinely enjoy taking care of clients and know this takes higher priority over any other task
· Always have a smile on when talking to the customer
· Exhibit a professional image and appropriate professional appearance while on the job
· Ability to multitask while paying attention to detail
· Have a clean criminal background
· Excellent written communication skills
* Must type a minimum of 50+ words per minute
* Service Agreement experience a plus
Previous call center a plus, results driven, persistence, time management, customer service, selling to customer needs, prospecting skills, handles rejection, professionalism, customer focus, listening skills, phone skills, verbal communication, building relationships, people skills, basic computer skills required, internet applications, and word processing software.
· $12 – 15 an hour base pay
· Full time
· Vacation and paid holidays
· Medical insurance
· Monday through Fridays with some weekends/evenings if applicable
· Have fun working with great people, growth potential, and a great culture
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply