Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards, including the ‘Casino Content Supplier of the Year’ at the 2019 EGR North America Awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With multiple European studios and offices as well as a studio and office in Vancouver, Canada, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
With 8 studios globally and over 8000 employees, Evolution Gaming is adding its second location in the US market with the anticipated opening of the Philadelphia studio later this year. The Pennsylvania studio will serve clients operating within the state and hold both generic and dedicated tables, primarily focusing on games like Blackjack, Baccarat and Roulette.
We are looking for a Trainer to join our Operations Team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for On-boarding, games training, and uniforms management for our Game Presenter teams in our Philadelphia location.
- Ensure the correct skills of each game are taught to the trainees.
- Assist in the continuing development of the training and recruitment program.
- Always be acquainted with all changes in procedures and assess and report the impact of such changes on the Training program to your manager.
- To prepare and update the training material/sessions and take full responsibility.
- Inform the correct people, and the Head of Department, about any software or hardware issues.
- Report to your manager about sickness and/or changes in the schedule.
- Attend meetings, re-trainings and improve the quality of work whenever necessary.
- Take responsibility to finish duties in and outside of working hours.
- Be at the designated work place on time and in the appropriate work attire/uniform.
- Report any failure by a team member to meet the company standards, to follow procedures or the legal requirements.
- Ensure all procedural, legal and disciplinary procedures are followed by the trainees.
- Follow any reasonable request made by the company that meets the needs of the business.
- To liaise with recruiters and other members of the recruitment team and follow internal procedures.
- To create and schedule in new training groups.
- To attend to the trainees training on the Hot Stand by tables.
- To attend and assess the trainee’s examination.
- To fill in Training Documents and reports.
- To schedule and hold Re-training sessions with existing employees in order to improve the quality of work.
- To work closely with the Uniform Specialist in regard to uniform orders.
- To cross train with Floor Operations to ensure ability to work as a Floor Supervisor based on business needs
- To perform other ad hoc duties and projects as asked by your direct manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- To replace team members during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience as a Casino Dealer preferred
- Knowledge of all game types offered
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to act as a role model in professional appearance in a business environment
This position is an excellent opportunity to join our fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted On-site Gym
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
Click Here To Apply