Urgent Need for Hospice Nurse!!!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive pay
Schedule: 40 hours week, Monday – Friday, 8-5pm, ability to work a flexible schedule. Provide after-hours emergency support as needed (If patient appointment is at 4:30pm, visit may be completed at 5pm).
1. Active State RN license.
2. Must have 1 year of Home Health or Home Care experience required.
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. Reliable transportation
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Industry leader in paid time off benefits
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Perks include continuing education assistance and corporate discounts
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Ability to work with a growing, well-known company!
As a member of the Inter-Disciplinary Team, the Hospice Registered Nurse will work as a hospice field nurse to provide both routine and emergency assessments as well as evaluative services to meet the needs of the patient and their family. You will help maintain their maximum level of comfort and coping, flex your schedule to meet agency staffing needs, and provide after-hours emergency support to the patient and family.
- Coordinate clinical, psycho-social and spiritual services as indicated by Plan of Care through case management
- Provide physical and emotional intensive care to support the patient and family in periods of crisis
- Collaborate with the Inter-Disciplinary Team to coordinate hospice care for the patient and family to ensure appropriateness, continuity, and quality of care
- Explain hospice services and Medicare benefits to patients and families
- Oversee the care given by Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses and Hospices Aides
Related keywords: hospice rn, home health, nursing, nurse, denver, denver, co
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Hospice or Home Health: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- RN (Required)
Click Here To Apply