We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of 30,000 patients daily.
We are on a mission to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individual, families, and communities with treatment that works.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
As a Counselor, youplay a direct role in saving the lives of our patients each day by providing counseling services to your assigned clients including individual, family / group therapy sessions, and promoting an environment of long term recovery. You will partner with the Clinical Director and Executive Director to establish and maintain a therapeutic environment and routine for our residents.
- Must be a certified or licensed professional in a human services field such as: certified social worker (CSW), licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC), licensed professional counselor associate (LPCA), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), licensed psychologists (LP), licensed psychological practitioners (LPP), licensed marriage & family therapists (LMFT) or certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC) in the state of Kentucky
- Communicate with the director and other program staff in the decision-making process involving clients to include attending all clinical meetings.
- Assess the counseling needs of the client
- Assessing client for substance abuse diagnosis using DSM criteria in determining the appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the client treatment plan
- Development of the client discharge/continuum of care plan to ensure movement to the appropriate levels of care.
- Documenting all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments, referrals and follow-up in the client’s clinical record.
- Maintain client caseload (including all case management and utilization review updates). Treatment planning duties and clinical charting as required.
- Provide coordination of support services for the client/family and record the services provided in the client’s clinical record.
- Contact and coordination with referral sources, (i.e. legal, school, employer, etc.)
- Facilitate needed interventions for crisis-orientated issues utilizing a multi-disciplinary team approach for assigned clients.
- Act in accordance with Pinnacle Treatment Centers’ policies and federal confidentiality laws (42-CFR, Pt 2)
Join our team. Join our mission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
Click Here To Apply