NO WEEKENDS, NO EVENINGS, AND NO HOLIDAYS!!
Full Time – Daylight – York, PA
Physician Solutions Group is the premier provider of doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants for a network of LIFE programs in Pennsylvania.
Physicians at LIFE programs are able to spend quality time with their patients with minimal restrictions on amounts of patients that need to be seen per day. The physician is directly supported by nurse practitioners, physician assistants, RNs, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, social workers, dietitians, and a full administrative staff. We have a dedicated marketing team so the physician can focus on the patients and not growing the census.
The physician has a direct impact on the health and wellness of the elderly members of their community. There is an emphasis on getting to know the patients and their families. The physician gets to help the patients remain happy, healthy, and thriving in their own homes for as long as possible.
As a leader in the community, the physician is encouraged to build relationships with other providers in the area. This ensures continuity of care for the patients across their providers and cultivates trust in the surrounding medical community.
Benefits of the Physician:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. schedule with minimal on-call
- No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
- Salaried Position
- Relocation assistance available
- Vacation coverage
- Dedicated time off for CMEs
- Low Patient Load per Provider
- Support network of other Physicians
Responsibilities of the Physician:
- Performing comprehensive histories and physicals on new patients to determine the best course of care, while setting specific goals based on patient wishes, actions and prognosis
- Performing interval histories and physicals on existing patients, completed in accordance with approved care schedules or as needed due to changes in medical status
- Evaluating and treatment of episodic illnesses
- Working with other interdisciplinary team members to ensure proper care in all areas
- Making specialist referrals for medical needs beyond the immediate scope of expertise or when a second opinion is required/requested
- Admitting and/or co-managing members in the hospital, providing care in conjunction with the facility’s resident physicians/specialists
- Coordinating discharge plans for members leaving hospitals or other specialized care facilities
- Effectively communicating with other LIFE program staff, patients, and external family/caregivers to determine extended treatment plans and educate stakeholders accordingly
PSG is the preferred provider of Senior LIFE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $219,491.00 – $388,356.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Click Here To Apply