Shaire Center is a rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. Shaire Center provides PT, OT, and SLP services as well as skilled nursing to seniors in a skilled nursing setting. As a Shaire Center CNA, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our patients. You will be treated as part of a winning team that works with one another to accomplish our goal of excellent service. Shaire CNAs are compensated very well to go along with a great CNA to patient ratio. CNAs predominantly have a 1 to 8-10 ratio. Each Shaire CNA cares for 8-10 patients. Our patient ratios are some of the best in the industry. Shaire CNAs do not come to work with a sense of having to “fight fires” every day. CNAs who really want to make a difference by making the elderly feel loved and well cared for have the time to do that on a daily basis. At Shaire CNAs are appreciated and it shows. Contact us today for more information about our great CNA to patient ratios.
The primary purpose of your position is to assist patients with personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, and vital sign monitoring. Such assistance must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility. You are entrusted to provide responsible, competent, and caring healthcare that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. Shaire wants our CNAs to feel a sense of accomplishment and purpose every day.
Shaire works with CNAs while they attend nursing school. We believe it is very important to work as a CNA before you become a nurse. The experience and knowledge gained from this “on the job training” is invaluable and will help you in “real life”. Shaire is flexible with school schedules.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
- Provide patients’ personal hygiene; assisting to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients.
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials.
- Answering patients’ call lights and requests.
- Reporting observations of the patient to nursing.
First (7 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
Evening (3 p.m. – 11 p.m.).
- First Shift is an 8 hour MONDAY-FRIDAY 7a – 3p assignment. Off every weekend.
- Evening Shift is an 8 hour MONDAY-FRIDAY 3p – 11p assignment. Off every weekend.
- PRN positions available
In addition, Shaire CNAs are NOT REQUIRED TO TAKE CALL or participate in any type of call system.
Benefits for Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- Long-Term Disability.
- Competitive pay.
- Incentive pay.
- Great CNA to Patient Ratio.
- Sick/personal time.
- Great work environment.
- Low staff turnover rate.
- Consistent Working Assignments.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Free Uniforms.
Certified Nursing Assistants are a valued and important part of our facility and all healthcare communities. We are looking for people who have a genuine love of helping other people and who enjoy working as a team.
Please contact us and we will make time for you to come in to meet with us.
Click Here To Apply