Apple Valley Chevrolet Toyota in Martinsburg, WV is seeking a Warranty Assistant for the Service Department. GM and Toyota experience helpful but will train the right person.
The Warranty Assistant will provide assistance to the Warranty Department with the following responsibilities:
- Prepare warranty repair orders with accuracy, legibility and compliance to the manufacturer’s warranty policies and procedures.
- Return improperly completed repair orders to the person originating the document for correction and/or completion as necessary.
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, and/or other required administrative data on the repair orders.
- Book the appropriate Technicians for the hours earned on the operations performed.
- Process all warranty claims in a timely manner, as the repair orders are closed.
- Review and process all returned/rejected/adjusted warranty claims. Track each claim until its final resolution.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claims representative regarding any claims requiring additional authorization or for claims requiring special assistance.
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returned/rejected, or paid and their current status.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with the manufacturer’s representatives.
- Experience as an automotive warranty clerk preferred but will train.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others.
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system.
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have a clean/valid driving license/record and pass a background check.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, a 401(k) Plan and Paid Time Off!
Click Here To Apply