What we’re looking for
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to be client facing in order to help run our COVID-19 Testing Kiosk in Mission CISD – Tom Landry Stadium, Mission, TX.
- Setting up and preparing the mobile testing
- Checking people in for an appointment and directing walk ins
- Tracking and reporting key data points
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures
- Maintain all HIPAA standards
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communicating.
- Organized and reliable
- Drivers license
- Tech savvy (tools used: Apple and PC laptops, barcode scanners, Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Metabase, etc.)
- Good overall health: able to stand for 2-hour intervals and lift 20 pounds
- No known exposure to coronavirus or those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Willing, if needed, to be tested for COVID-19
- Comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (PPE – mask, gloves, goggles, coveralls) for 2-hour intervals
Full-time 32-40 hours per week. Though subject to change, 8-hour shifts are currently available 7 days a week, during daylight and night-time hours. Mon/Wed/Fri: 9AM-5PM, Tu/Th: 12PM-8PM.
Site Specialist: $20
Site Lead: $25
Mission CISD- Tom Landry Stadium, 1802 Cleo Dawson, Mission, TX 78572
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Curative provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves.
You will never touch anyone coming for a test, and always speak to them from inside the van or at a safe distance.
Please note a DMV check will be made upon hire.
Curative was founded in March 2020 to scale COVID-19 testing. We now have three high-capacity labs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Round Rock, TX and we’re responsible for testing in Los Angeles, Texas, Florida, Chicago, Delaware, and many more locations.
We take a full-stack approach to testing and were one of the first labs to launch an FDA-authorized mouth swab test that patients could do themselves. Our labs, collection sites, and patient-facing apps are all part of a large platform we’ve built from scratch that has let us grow bigger and faster than other diagnostics companies.
The Field Operations team at Curative collaborates with with local and state governments, public health departments, and the non-profit and private sectors to set up our over 7,000 COVID testing sites across the country. The next frontier for increasing access to testing is through community kiosks and mobile testing vans.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Mission, TX 78572 (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
- 1 – 3 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply