We are looking for a receptionist with a great work ethic. The ideal candidate must be outgoing, self-motivated, with a positive attitude and possess excellent people skills. The receptionist will assist our daily business by greeting clients, answering the telephone, transferring calls, and taking messages for all personnel.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide courteous, prompt and accurate telephone answering service for all clients and prospective customers.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Welcome customers to the office and provide assistance to them providing information, recording messages or forwarding calls.
- Greet internal and external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide high quality assistance to office personnel to ensure a smooth running and productive office environment.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Experience answering multi-line phone systems.
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- Construction industry knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Paid Training
- 401K with Company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Virtual meetings
Click Here To Apply