Sartorius has an exciting opportunity for an Order Process Management Specialist that will help make a difference in the lives of others. In this role you will be working with customers, ensuring that our products are delivered with accuracy and timeliness. Today more than ever customers and patients worldwide are reliant upon a constant supply of Sartorius products that ultimately make an impact, improving healthcare worldwide.
The Order Process Management Professional will be responsible for processing orders, communicating with customers and internal departments to ensure the on time delivery.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
Main customer interface for order-related communications, process orders, order management
Handle payment issues, problem solving, interact with sales personnel as needed
- Check contract terms and related documents
- Enter orders, create delivery slips in SAP
- Ensure the order delivery time with internal dept. and plants
- Maintain communication with customers on orders and status
- Assist finance in resolution of payments issues by customers
- Communicate with warehouse/plants for shipment alignment
- Handle return shipment from customers
- Process credit/debits relating to order processing
- Provide customer reports from SAP as needed
- Maintain customer master data in SAP
- Understand and ensure departmental KPI’s, objectives and guidelines are followed
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
Associate degree preferred, or minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service capacity in a professional business environment
Customer service background in an office environment – non-retail
SAP knowledge is a plus
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Professional writing and language skills
Problem solving skills
Experience with simple data analysis
Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
Click Here To Apply