Director, Evolved Program Management Office
The Director will provide vision, leadership and direction for the Enterprise Evolved Program Management Office (ePMO). As the Director of ePMO, you will be deeply involved in the strategic planning, delivery, people and process development, and resourcing of the full life cycle of software development. The role will include defining and maintaining the framework for enterprise program management and processes including prioritization and portfolio governance.
The Director of ePMO will be responsible for managing and developing an effective organization of Scum Masters, Project Managers, Program Managers and Agile Coaches. To accomplish this, the Director of ePMO will be responsible for developing and delivering on coaching, processes, and metrics to enable New Product Introduction (NPI) and sustaining product development, across the Research and Development organization. The Director will report into the Chief Technology Officer of MatrixCare.
Our ideal candidate will have prior Healthcare Information Technology experience. Preferred candidates will have experience working in both enterprise and technology-focused PMOs and experience leading end-to-end process improvement efforts. Significant expertise in agile, the Scaled Agile Framework, DevOps and with various process improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma is highly favored.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Evangelizing the vision of the Program Management function and implement services and capabilities to support that vision.
- Working cross functionally with other leaders to assign and monitor initiatives and project success, workload, and support their efforts.
- Maintaining a strong business partnership and on-going dialogue with business partners to fully understand business strategies and goals and meet customers’ technological needs.
- Maintaining close collaboration with peers supporting other functions of the enterprise (Marketing, Sales, Implementation and Customer Support, etc.).
- Partnering with other leaders to foster a workplace culture of continuous improvement.
- Championing culture change and support the organizational shift to a high performing DevOps culture
Project and Technical Leadership
- Creating and maintaining an integrated program portfolio. Proactively lead the development and deployment of robust business solutions within the established parameters defined with internal and external customers.
- Enhancing the quality and productivity of development through introduction of industry best practices and modern Software Development Lifecycle approaches.
- Defining, tracking and reporting on project portfolio performance to ensure projects are achieving business needs and responding to changes in strategy or scope.
- Leading resource analysis and forecasting for all cross functional resources including program management, engineering, sourcing, etc.
- Overseeing all aspects of program management including requirements gathering, work planning, communications, risk assessment and management, issue resolution, expense tracking, financial reporting and change management.
- Coaching leaders and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches. Share best practices and lessons learned across programs and projects. Advocate for best practices in program and project management.
- Managing the Department to include the hiring, training, and supervision of staff. Assist, coach, and support in the management of technology professionals who deliver products and services using new and emerging technology. Ensure the team is cohesive and aligned towards the same goals.
- Drive efficiency analysis and ongoing process improvement.
Skills and Experience needed for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field. MBA or Master’s degree in Health Care Management is a plus
- Hands on, current experience leading programs utilizing the Agile product development techniques
- 5 + years of experience in software product development for healthcare IT, consumer software or wireless connectivity/ Cloud software
- 5+ years of experience in software project management and leadership including complex cross functional and cross organizational initiatives
- 4+ years of experience working with distributed teams, including offshore partners
- Proven track record of delivering results
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- A core belief in the effectiveness of culture, empowerment, and data as components of a successful organization.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and experience
- Previous experience managing large mobile and web-based applications and solutions
- Strong understanding of application, database, technical infrastructure and supporting systems
- Experience managing resources, relationships, and delivery
- Experience with process and organizational design and development
- Experience managing and planning enterprise projects
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans, which include best practices, budgeting, processes, infrastructure, and development methodologies
- Proven ability to deliver robust process and technology solutions that meet business objectives in a timely fashion and on budget
Why MatrixCare? Change the way technology is used to deliver healthcare. Build amazing products. Create ways to provide better care for the nation’s aging population. Tackle complex questions to ensure optimal customer service. See your work improve healthcare each and every day.
About MatrixCare Current and multi-time winner of the prestigious Best in KLAS for Long-Term Care Software award, MatrixCare is the complete solution for growing organizations that need to successfully manage risk in care delivery across the LTPAC spectrum. Trusted by more than 13,000 facility-based care settings and more than 2,500 home care, home health and hospice organizations, MatrixCare’s solutions help ACOs, skilled nursing and senior living providers, life plan communities (CCRCs), and home health organizations to connect, collaborate and prosper as we migrate to a fee-for-value healthcare system. In addition to purpose-built EHR components for any LTPAC care-setting, MatrixCare also includes solutions to systematically increase clinical quality: Enterprise Analytics, robust Clinical Decision Support and the industry’s first Care Coordination platform to create a true, person-centric, e-longitudinal health record and enable LTPAC providers to efficiently manage the populations under their care.
Click Here To Apply