Azure Consultant – Platform, Architecture, Hands-on, Migration
Location: Remote Clearance: Must be security clearable.
This organisation proves that IT can make a real difference to their customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, they are more than just another IT services company – they are leaders in implementing and supporting Microsoft, Oracle and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, they are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. They offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. They offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
Our client is recruiting for a Principal Azure Platform Consultant/Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect/Microsoft Azure Platform Architect/Cloud Architect (HANDS-ON) for their UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a start-up and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
They are recruiting to lead a migration of Oracle Applications to a Greenfield Azure Platform. You will be leading a team of employees while working closely with their central governmental client.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- You will be developing architecture within Microsoft Azure across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle depending on the client needs
- As you are leading the migration you will be driving the team to deliver on time and on budget
- Focusing on the client to ensure you are providing the best solution everytime.
- Your role will sit in the UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice but working with other technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
- You will hold a senior role in the business allowing you the responsibility to implement and Deliver a wide variety of Microsoft Azure projects.
- As a consultancy and services provider, we are always looking to bring on new business so you will have business Development and Technical Pre-Sales duties for key customers.
- Documentation of solutions (eg architecture, configuration and setup).
- You will be using cutting edge technology and innovative ways of working including working in a truly Agile way.
- Experience of creating Microsoft Azure Cloud platform solutions
- Experience of leading migrations to the Azure Cloud
- Creating excellent documentation experience
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies: Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- At least one Microsoft Azure certification
- You need to be eligible for SC
- Knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes)
To apply for this Azure Consultant permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Click Here To Apply