Lonestar Medical Transportation is growing!
We are hiring a part-time weekend driver. Must be flexible to come in earlier or stay later if needed. We provide all necessary PPE to all of our employees – you will be transporting Covid positive and suspected positive clients. If you are not comfortable with this please do not apply. We only use two vans in our fleet to transport Covid+ patients and have all of the necessary supplies to keep all of our employees and clients safe.
Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Training is paid for! We value our team members by investing in them.
Lonestar MTC is Texas’s best provider of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation service. We enjoy transporting wheelchair and ambulatory patients to and from doctor appointments, nursing facilities, hospitals and even their homes. We have achieved this title thanks to our dedicated team members ability to provide superior patient care and great customer service skills. We are offering a rewarding career, opportunity for growth, advancement, and flexible work schedule.
- Be 25 years of age (unless licensed EMT- then 21+)
- Be professional and reliable
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Desire to help people
- Have a clean driving record over last 36 months (no more than one recorded incident)
- Pass criminal background check
- Pass drug screen
- Have Smart phone and be able to use it
- Able to support 150 lbs (push people in wheelchairs up van ramp)
- Have transportation to and from work
- Team members are expected to be flexible and dependable
- Hourly Pay
- Paid time off for Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for Full-time
- 401(k) with company match for Full-time
If you are interested in being a part of the largest and fastest growing Non-Emergency Medical Transportation company in Texas, please send resumes to provided e-mail or stop by in person to fill out an application Monday thru Friday.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $14.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Austin, TX 78759 (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- We transport Covid + patients. We will provide the necessary training and PPE. Are you willing to transport Covid+ patients if you have the proper equipment?
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply