Share our mission to serve veterans by applying your clinical knowledge conducting medical evaluations of conditions or injuries veterans incurred while in service. This is an office-based position in Atascadero CA for a part-time board-certified Nurse Practitioner (NP, FNP, CNP, D-NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with recent family/general/internal/ED experience. California licensure required.
Broad clinical knowledge and assessment skills are needed to conduct the evaluations. This position does not determine plans of care, prescribe treatment or medications. Training is provided.
* Passion for serving military population
* Proficient with assessment and physical examination
* Positive attitude and desire to learn
* Good typing and proficient computer skills
* Vigilance in monitoring and responding to emails
* Ability to compassionately listen, evaluate, and explain medical conditions
* Team player personality
* Ability to maintain composure and remain calm in challenging situations
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Private practice
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All veterans are screened for COVID-19 and infection control protocols are enforced in the office.
- Master’s (Preferred)
- NP/PA: 1 year (Preferred)
- NP or PA (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Click Here To Apply