Our busy office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to manage front office operations on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As the AA, you will be the first point of contact for our company. The main job duties include offering administrative support across the organization, welcoming applicants and employees, and greeting people who visit the business.
Candidates will be cross trained on human resources and recruiting job duties. Individuals must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable on computers.
- Greet and assist employees and walk-ins with their inquiries, as well as by phone and email
- Manage access to the lobby and sign in visitors
- Answer multiple phone lines, screen and direct calls
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties
- Maintain complete and accurate personnel files in compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Maintain a supply of current forms and documents related to HR, payroll, and benefits (e.g. employee handbook, benefit overview, I-9, W-4, etc.).
- Distribute correspondence and receive packages
- Work in Applicant Tracking System to support recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data
- Maintain uniform program, including measuring and ordering uniforms, tracking issuance to existing personnel, collection of uniforms, and requests for uniform refunds
Required skills and abilities:
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental benefits like pet insurance, legal help and identity theft protection
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Room for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Professional development and training opportunities
Please respond to this post with resume, cover letter, and two (2) references.
All serious candidates will be asked to demonstrate their aptitude. Salary starting at $14.00/hr. Marksman Security Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Must be 18 years of age to apply. Successful completion of a full background check and drug screen are required upon offer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Our offices and work sites are being regularly disinfected, social distancing rules are being enforced and masks are required.
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Expense reports
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply