Little Champs Therapy & Yoga is committed to providing the highest quality pediatric therapy to children with special needs in the community settings. We offer Pediatric Physical, Occupational Speech, and Respiratory Therapy in homes, day cares, parks or private school where the child benefits the most. We also infuse complementary therapies such as Yoga and Music during the sessions to further enhance the effectiveness the child’s outcomes. At Little Champs, we are looking for a Physical Therapist / Physical Therapy Assistant who is hardworking, loves children, devoted and passionate, as well as willing to accommodate to our clients.
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: “Provides Patient and Family Centered Care to patients and families”.
- Identify children’s developmental difficulties/disorders
- Implement developmentally appropriate goals
- Work with clients on a one-to-one basis to deliver therapy
- Maintain electronic treatment records and progress reports using web-based therapy software
- Record CPT codes in our EMR system
- Provide quality, personalized, and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Provide parent/caregiver training and support
- Participate within an interdisciplinary team
- Build your own schedule and having constant flexibility to have time for your personal appointments.
- Have opportunities to apply your special interest or expertise
- Consistent flow of clients
- Ability to connect with clients and families on much deeper level
- Degree in PT / PTA from an accredited college or university
- Active License from the State of Florida
- Experience working with children with varying disabilities
- Team Player willing to collaborate with parents, medical personnel, and co-workers
- Dedicated to quality care for all clients
- CPR certification
- Liability and Car insurance
- CEU’s up to date
- Level II Background required
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $28.00 – $52.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy / Physical Therapist Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- FL PT or PTA (Required)
- Please provide your zip code
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply