We are a business services company that has been in business for nearly 30 years. We provide receivables management and other services to businesses and healthcare providers.
Currently we have about 20 staffers and because of growth and expansion ( over 400 + clients ) we are in need of a team and goal oriented candidate to fill a full time position.
Either an 8-5 or 8 -6 , M- F position. Depending on skill level and other factors we may be able to design a “parent friendly ” schedule as well.
Low staff turnover with a stable and broad base of business. We have never had a lay off, own our building and have easy and free parking. Great growth opportunity as we tend to promote from within.
This position has the potential to hire up to $15 an hour depending on skill and experience. There are many opportunities for advancement as well.
- Good math skills & computer skills. Excel in particular.
- Must have excellent telephone and verbal communications skills.
- Follow directions, work independently, display self-initiative, have a positive attitude and be a quick study.
- High School graduate preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply