Do you truly believe that treating every individual as a VIP is the right way to go? Our medical team is looking for a full-time Clinic/Operating Room RN that fits our mission and unique environment of our progressive, fast growing plastic surgery practice & ambulatory center. Every member of our team plays a crucial role in fulfilling our promise to our patients. From receptionist to nurse, from administrator to surgeon, patients can (and do) rely on our ability to meet their needs reliably, together as a team. If you are a dynamic person that thrives in a learning environment and take pride in your work and customer service, we’d like to hear from you.
1. Assist the surgeon consulting with patients regarding surgical and non-surgical procedures.
2. Coordinate clinic & preoperative activities.
3. Perform all aspects of clinic & preoperative care in an environment that optimizes patient safety.
4. Adhere to medical record documentation.
5. Review / revise all patient education materials as needed.
6. Knowledge of or willingness to learn OR procedures, sterile technique, and universal precautions.
7. Review Charts and documentation.
– Current Washington state RN license
– Current professional certifications: ACLS, BLS, Required by date of hire.
Essential Skills & Abilities: –
–Has capacity for making quick, intelligent decisions and initiating appropriate actions.
–Is stable, mature, and dependable.
–Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and presents a friendly, caring manner which puts patients at ease.
–Trustworthy and ethical.
–Motivated with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and a team player.
–Superior organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills.
–Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Allure Esthetic provides equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lynnwood, WA & Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 – $93,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime pay
- WA Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- One location
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply