CNC Milling Machine Operator/Programmer
Prodigy Mold & Tool, Inc., a high-quality manufacturer of plastic injection molds and tooling for high volume Medical, Automotive and consumer goods applications since 1996, is seeking a Full Time CNC Milling Machine Operator/Programmer for its facility located in Haubstadt, Indiana.
Knowledge / Abilities
- 5+ Years’ experience in CNC Machining
- Working knowledge of and understanding of 3D Modeling and NC programming.
- High energy, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to take initiative
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to work both independently and as part of a professional team
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Working knowledge of and ability to provide technical expertise and feedback to manufacturing personnel
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Hourly Wage
· Paid Holidays and Vacations
· Benefits: Medical, HSA
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Outstanding Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Click Here To Apply