Be a Hero in Someone’s Story!
Join our team of caring, compassionate, attentive people who have accepted their calling to provide ‘Exceptional Service’ every day to our residents.
Richfield Living is seeking a FT Admissions Coordinator to join our Rehab Center community in Salem, VA. This position reports to the Director of Admissions.
Our team members must exhibit our VALUES – RISES as described below:
Respect – Honor the dignity of the individuals we serve
Integrity – Do the right thing for the right reasons
Service – Exceed customer expectations
Excellence – Strive for excellence in all we do
Stewardship – Act wisely today so we can continue serving tomorrow
The Admissions Coordinator establishes community partnerships to assist with the admissions process for residents to (re)enter Richfield Living. Implement administrative policies and procedures to assure appropriate resident admission in compliance federal, state and local requirements. Implement the center marketing plan, organize and maintain accurate record keeping systems for resident admissions, discharge and bed holds. Administrative duties related to the admissions process.
- Must exhibit Richfield Living Values – RISES at all times
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service to Richfield Living community
- Previous experience in a long-term care healthcare environment preferred.
- High school diploma with at least two (2) years of experience
- Strong active listening skills to follow instructions clearly
- Attention to detail to ensure area(s) are thoroughly cleaned, safe and sanitized
- Time management skills to ensure timely completion of admissions processes
- Previous experience with insurance a plus.
Richfield Living has competitive wages, bonus opportunities and exceptional benefit offerings for FT and PT team members. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance – Company Paid (FT), PTO, Holiday Pay (FT/PT), Personal Day, 403b with company match along with Voluntary Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance and EAP.
Richfield encourages educational opportunities by providing Scholarships, an Education Assistance program and a Student Loan Repayment plan (nurses only).
Please review the Richfield Culture and Household Model on richfieldliving.com/careers.
Making a Difference Every Day!
Click Here To Apply