Marketing Coordinator for the Animal Healthcare Industry
- Are you a dedicated sales professional who loves to deliver value?
- Do you enjoy the flexibility of working from home, while working with clients in multiple countries around the world each day?
- Do you have a special affinity for animals?
If you are a go-getter who is:
- excited by the challenge of working in a high pace environment;
- willing to work across multiple business operations for a fast growing, multi-national corporation;
- experienced with marketing coordination and graphic design…
Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years working on marketing campaigns and brand development for a company or many clients
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Able to coordinate with a Content Developer on required content for campaigns
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Direct marketing, Market segmentation, and Marketing research
- Project management and Coordination
- Has worked on or with specialists in the areas of SEO, Social Media, Website and Email Analytics, and Email Marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must be punctual and determined, as well as able to lead a team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Located in the United States (we will not outsource)
- Can be bi-lingual, but must speak very good English
- Portfolio required for all reviews
About Animal Necessity:
Animal Necessity is an award winning, natural health company, named to Inc. Magazine’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies 3 years in a row in America and an NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) Member. We represent a team of Board Certified Veterinary Specialists and Scientists in their endeavor to deliver high quality, natural health supplements and services to animals worldwide.
We started as a small family business in 2005, with a specialty focus on marine mammal healthcare including dolphins, whales and sea lions. Since then we expanded to the companion animal field and have conducted dozens of research projects while providing over 20MM dosing’s on all 7 continents.
Animal Necessity helps animals live happier and healthier lives. Visit us at AnimalNecessity.com to learn more about how we are changing the perspective on how animal healthcare can be supported… naturally!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
We are a remote company, so we do not require you to go into an office every day. This is a work from home situation.
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible