This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kat Lawrence
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply at employer’s site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 – $135,000 per year
A bit about us:
Rated among the Top 100 Community Hospitals in the US, among many other prestigious industry awards, we are proud to have served our community for over 100 years with a patient-first mentality.
Why join us?
We are on a mission to improve the health of our community’s residents! You will be a key member of the leadership team!
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, coordinating and monitoring the overall supply chain of the organization
- Ensure processes are maximized for efficiency and productivity
- Oversee department staff, develop annual planning and budgeting processes, evaluate and negotiate contracts to facilitate optimal pricing
- Responsible for Management of GPO, Contracts, MMIS, Capital Projects, Purchasing, Ordering, Receiving, Shipping, Printing, Forms control, Inventory Management, and Inventory control, and special projects as assigned
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience in supply chain operations
- Experience with supply chain management software
- Experience managing Hospital Supply Chain Required
**Relocation Assistance provided for qualified candidates**
So, if you are an experienced health care Supply Chain Director, please apply today
OR email your current resume to https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/director-of-supply-chain-healthcare/578616105/?utm_source=Monster with the Job Title in the Email Subject Line!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply at employer’s site” button.
Click Here To Apply