We are looking for a compassionate CNA to work PART TIME AND AS NEEDED (24-30 hours a week) at our 8 bed Hospice Facility in Riverton Wyoming.
This position is As Needed- no guaranteed hours, potential to work into a full-time position in the future.
Shifts: must be open to all shifts – Day and Night Shifts
About Help for Health:
We are the only non-profit Hospice organization in Fremont County, as a dedicated team of caring professionals committed to compassionate end-of-life care, we go the extra mile for each patient and their family members!
Help for Health is community-focused and dedicated to all residents of Fremont County. Our goal is not to make a big profit, it is to provide the best service for fellow residents of Fremont County. There is a huge difference between for-profit and not-for-profit health care organizations: for-profit groups are focused on money, WE ARE FOCUSED ON PEOPLE. www.helpforhealthwy.org
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and vehicular insurance in order to travel in Fremont County.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Valid Wyoming CNA certification.
- Current BLS/CPR certification.
- Preferred 6 months of CNA experience.
- Preferred hospice or home health experience.
- Pay 13$/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Hospice Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- One location
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Not listed / Other
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Click Here To Apply