Helmer Scientific designs, integrates, manufactures, markets, and distributes specialized medical and laboratory equipment to clinical and life science customers in over 125 countries.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We offer a positive team environment
- We offer an opportunity to fulfill potential by performing meaningful and rewarding work
- We are committed to serving customers, team members and the world community
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? We have a career opportunity for a Welder to join our team!
Helmer is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace in which we respect and celebrate each person.
- Promotes Helmer values as demonstrated in personal productivity and quality of work, management of internal/external relationships, actively seeking out and participating in Continuous Improvement practices, and willingness to engage and support team initiatives.
- Comply with workplace safety procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance, which includes punctuality and working scheduled overtime, is necessary to meet our commitment to provide quality products and service to our customer.
- Join sheet metal and tube steel together using industry standard practices for MIG and/or TIG welding sheet metal.
- Grind welds and prepare parts for paint.
- Complete nonconformance records according to established procedures and GMP requirements.
- Moves material to the next process station.
- Complete Daily Log.
Relative Work Experience: 1-3 years relative work experience or comparable technical training
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Certifications / Licenses: May drive a forklift as needed but is not required for job. Employees who drive a forklift are required to hold a valid driver’s license and satisfactorily complete Helmer Fork Lift Training
Computer Systems / Software: none
Specialized Training: MIG or TIG welding techniques training after hire if needed.
- Ability to recognize and avert safety issues.
- Demonstrates ability to make timely and appropriate decisions based on standards to prevent production down time due to machine outages.
- Ability to complete own work with little to no supervision.
- Capability to follow established procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details amid periodic interruptions.
- Is open to the ideas, diverse views and opinions of others; offers opinions constructively; offers assistance when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply