Christian Servants Home Care is looking for Caregivers to support our clients in the place they call home. We provide any non-medical needs, companionship, meal preparation, transportation as well as 24/7 care including housekeeping, activities of daily living, medication reminders and more.
Our number one goal is to deliver the same care we would expect for our own family members.
This position is for 3rd shift.
More about Christian Servants Home Care:
- Founded by a family of caregivers who were inspired to improve the home care industry.
- Currently serving Wisconsin, Texas and New Mexico (and growing!)
- We do not have a large corporate structure. The company maintains a flat structure to allow us to pay our caregivers above market average. We truly believe the caregivers deserve to be compensated well for the amazing care they provide the clients.
- Experience providing care-giving services
- Must pass background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must possess a reliable vehicle with insurance
- Must have reliable phone with voicemail
- Must have email access
- Must be compassionate
- Must be reliable & show up on time
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible Scheduling
- Part-time & full time options available
Equal Opportunity Employment
- caregiving: 2 years (Required)
- driver’s license (Required)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- home care: 1 year (Required)
- caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply