At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible. We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe. Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us. There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started. If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be. Join us.
At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
The Human Resources (HR) Partner is primarily responsible for providing comprehensive support to business leaders in all HR related areas. The ideal candidate will act as the local HR Partner and work closely with employees, management and collaborate with our global competence centers on any day-to-day HR topics. The HR Partner works closely with hiring managers to open positions to be hired, strategically identifying and managing qualified candidates by engaging in various, creative, and cost-effective sourcing methods and managing the interview process. As the HR Partner on-site you will be the first point of contact for employees and be working closely with other HR Partners and senior management on culture and employee engagement and other site specific topics and programs.
- Serves as a first HR point of contact for employees for day-to-day HR topics and manages talent acquisition process for our NeuMoDx site in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Develops strong relationships with client group on site and effectively providing HR support and coaching to leaders in the area of people management
- Collaborates with management and other HR Partners on culture and employee engagement and other site-specific programs
- Supports HR projects in alignment with local and global teams
- Maintains a thorough understanding of current state and federal employment law and recruiting best practices; appropriately interprets and applies employment law and company policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in both Human resources and Talent Acquisition
- Experience in biotech/bioinformatics industry preferred
- Knowledge of current state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Well organized and excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and performance-driven work environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dynamic and open personality with good multi-cultural awareness and excellent team player
- Ability to handle challenging situations and drive a change process
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Reference: US/CA_00004
Click Here To Apply